The Panorama P1 is a compact control surface with 66 real-time controls, a color high-resolution TFT display and deep integration with Cubase, Nuendo and Reason. Continue reading
Musikmesse 2013: Steinberg has introduced WaveLab 8, the latest version of its mastering solution, with 150+ new features
- Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale and dedicated loudness graph
- Mastering-grade tools and plug-ins, featuring iZotope MBIT+TM high-end master dither, Voxengo CurveEQ, Steinberg Brickwall Limiter and TubeCompressor
- Improved user interface: Master Transport Panel and single-window plug-in management for quick and easy project navigation and plug-in handing
- 150+ professional editing and workflow features, including auto-replay function, SuperClip concept, meta-data support and user interface enhancements
Cubasis is a DAW with a set of tools focusing on mobile work. Projects created in Cubasis can be opened in Cubase for Windows or OS X.
Here’s what’s new in Cubasis 1.2: Continue reading
It offers what they call “the most advanced native mixing console ever crafted”, an industry-leading ADR taker solution alongside fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering.
Nuendo 6 is now shipping to dealers and distributors worldwide and can be purchased in the Steinberg Online Shop for US $ 1,700.
The CMC Six-Pack features six controllers, that are designed to offer a modular controller experience. Each of the six slim-sized USB controllers provides tactile control over Cubase features, and you can arrange them however you like. Continue reading