Steinberg has released an update to Cubasis, its mobile DAW for iOS, adding a new software synthesizer and more.
Here’s what’s new in Cubasis 1.5:
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer incl. 50 factory presets
- 16 Allen Morgan Signature drum kits incl. 80 MIDI loops
- Open/close hi-hat problem solved
- Instrument track freeze for internal instruments
- Instrument rack to load and edit Cubasis’ instruments
- Modulation wheel support for Micrologue synth
Here’s an unofficial demo for Micrologue: Continue reading
Steinberg has updated LoopMash HD, its virtual instrument for iPad, adding AudioBus support and more.
Here’s what’s new in LoopMash 1.2.0:
- Audiobus support
- In-App Store Improvements
Nektar has announced that they are now shipping the Panorama P1 controller, introduced at the 2013 NAMM Show.
The Panorama P1 is a compact control surface with 66 real-time controls, a color high-resolution TFT display and deep integration with Cubase, Nuendo and Reason. Continue reading
Musikmesse 2013: Steinberg has introduced WaveLab 8, the latest version of its mastering solution, with 150+ new features
- Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale and dedicated loudness graph
- Mastering-grade tools and plug-ins, featuring iZotope MBIT+TM high-end master dither, Voxengo CurveEQ, Steinberg Brickwall Limiter and TubeCompressor
- Improved user interface: Master Transport Panel and single-window plug-in management for quick and easy project navigation and plug-in handing
- 150+ professional editing and workflow features, including auto-replay function, SuperClip concept, meta-data support and user interface enhancements
Steinberg has updated Cubasis, its iPad DAW, adding support for 24 channel audio recording, improved AudioBus support, stability improvements and more.
Cubasis is a DAW with a set of tools focusing on mobile work. Projects created in Cubasis can be opened in Cubase for Windows or OS X.
Here’s what’s new in Cubasis 1.2: Continue reading
Steinberg has announced the availability of Nuendo 6, the new version of its post and audio production software.
It offers what they call “the most advanced native mixing console ever crafted”, an industry-leading ADR taker solution alongside fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering.
Nuendo 6 is now shipping to dealers and distributors worldwide and can be purchased in the Steinberg Online Shop for US $ 1,700.