This video is a sneak preview of the Twisted Electrons Octopus Eurorack CV Sequencer module.
No official details are available on the Twisted Electrons site yet.
Sonic State’s Edd Butterworth takes a look at the Koma FT201 Analog Filter / 10-Step Sequencer - a voltage controlled vactrol state variable filter, combined with a 10 step sequencer.
The FT201 is capable of providing ultra low and high frequency filter effects, which are controllable with an on-board infrared expression controller, which lets you create filter sweeps by moving your feet or hands over the pedal. Continue reading
In this official Korg video, Korg’s Rich Formidoni explains the ins and outs of the drum machine-style step sequencer on the Korg Kross Music Workstation.
midiSequencer for iPad – a software step sequencer – has been updated to version 1.5.
Here’s what’s new:
- Completely rewritten to use MidiBus library to get rock solid midi clock, messages and OMAC & enable future features (e.g. sysex & MTC).
- Now have 4 optional & independant midi controllers per step.
- Improved graphic performance on most controls & app switching (50% less CPU).
- Device panel allowing individual device(network, virtual, midi interface or app) setting of active(on/off), midi clock(active) & latency.
- Latency per interface from 0 to 1000ms for manual synchronisation control on external equipment and slow apps
- File save/load/rename/delete of working bank = named file of 20 snapshots + user entered description
- Skip buttons brings up moveable panel for easy changes during play
- Introduced note conform to scales (chromatic, major & harmonic minor ascending) with enharmonic note names.
- Increased gate% to 400 to allow extended note on (and therefore overlapping note play, longer/shorter ornaments etc)
- Clock multipler – now shows all 4 options at once for multiples.
- Ability to draw controls using swipe and instant place using double tap (both optional via settings).
- Banks can be shared via email and managed externally via iTunes file sharing.
Here’s a sneak preview of an upcoming DIY Eurorack step-sequencer module from Razmasynth, the Razmasynth VIII.
VIII is an 8 steps CV and Trig sequencer, with 8 sequencing modes. Continue reading
Mylar Melodies produced this little film on the history of the cult-hit that was the RYK M185 System 100M DIY project, and introduces the Intellijel Metropolis Eurorack Sequencer, a licensed adaptation of the M185. Continue reading
At the 2014 NAMM Show, Suit & Tie Guy introduced the STG Soundlabs Envelope Generator and Detachment 3 Archangel sequencer. Continue reading