StepPolyArp – a real-time MIDI arpeggiator for iPad – has been updated with probability for events and more.
The arpeggiator can automatically generate melodic patterns from notes or chords played in real time. StepPolyArp can be used to control MIDI instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live, other MIDI sequencers and virtual instruments installed on the same iPad.
Here’s what’s new in StepPolyArp 2.2: Continue reading
StepPolyArp – a real-time MIDI arpeggiator for controlling MIDI instruments and sequencers – has been updated to version 2.
Here’s what’s new in StepPolyArp 2.0:
- New MIDI engine improving accuracy
- Automatic chaining patterns
- Internal sound bank
- Adding a tap tempo
- Midi control input can be deactivated
- Improved undo manager
- The Midi output can be saved with the preset
- The speed can be modified from a popover menu
- A different Midi channel can be assigned to each line pattern and each controller
- iOS 6 support
StepPolyArp is $11.99 in the App Store.