Korg Gadget is a new virtual studio for iPad that features what they call “The ultimate mobile synth collection on your iPad.” Continue reading
Korg today released an update to Gadget – its virtual studio for the iPad.
The update adds support for Audiobus and introduces new ‘pro’ features, including increased maximum bar length and automation parameter edit support. Plus ‘Increased Japanese’!
Details below. Continue reading
Caustic – a software virtual studio – has made the leap from Android to iOS.
Caustic 3 lets you create a custom studio rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
- Subsynth – Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
- PCMSynth – Multi-sample wave synthesizer
- BassLine – 303-like monosynth
- BeatBox – 8-channel sampling drum machine
- PadSynth – Harmonic table pad synthesizer
- 8BitSynth – 8bit equation solver synthesizer
- Modular – Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
- Organ – Tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
- Vocoder – 8-band harmonic vocoder
- FMSynth – DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
Retronyms has updated its virtual studio for iOS, Tabletop.
Here’s what’s new in Tabletop 2.2:
Tabletop 2.2 adds two new devices with support for inter-app audio.
One is a free controller for midi-controllable apps, and the other is an inter-app audio recorder that can capture the audio produced by other apps.
This update also adds support for AudioCopy 2.0. Finally, it adds several bugfixes and iOS 7 enhancements.
Here’s a video demo of using Inter-App Audio in Tabletop: Continue reading
On June 1st, we’ll be retiring ReBirth for iPhone from the App store, to better focus our mobile music making offering.
If you want ReBirth for iPhone for your collection of Propellerhead apps, you have until June 1st to purchase it. After that, you’ll be able to use it as it is, but we won’t be supporting it and you won’t be able to upload your songs. You also won’t be able to download it again if you delete it from your device and your iTunes apps folder.