Xylio has released BeatSpiral – a new sample performance instrument for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
BeatSpiral is designed to let you chop samples, make beats and perform with them live. You can choose from an included library or import your own.
- Create new sequences by rearranging and looping sample slices
- Hold the wave stripes at different locations to play slices, slide out to record
- The two waves on the left get recorded to one track, the others to the second
- Select different loop regions on each track, change their length, copy and erase content
- Mute pads for temporary silencing, erasing track content and deactivating waves
- Eject buttons for selecting sample files and setting volume and panning
- User sample import via iTunes File Sharing (mp3, wav, aiff, m4a)
- Animated metronome shows tempo controls (20-200 BPM) with Tap Tempo
- Zoom, Undo and Rotate tracks
- Audio engine featuring high quality interpolation and low latency
- Sample library and handy user guide to get you started
Xylio has updated FutureDecks Pro, DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac, to version 1.5.
Changes in FutureDecks Pro v1.5 include:
- New skin (widescreen).
- Video preview screen (for both DirectX and OpenGL mode).
- New CUE points logic (for the small cue points buttons).
- Special AutoMix playlist.
- Allow Auto-Mix on all lists (use current list when Auto-Mixing instead of special list).
- Inserting/selecting multiple songs (works with Drag&Drop, Remove, Physical Remove, Analyze).
- Searching works also with comment and album and preserves last cursor position (when leaving search mode).
- Shuffle function.
- Move song to top/bottom of list (Ctrl + PgUp/Down).
- Current time on the standard skins.
- Complete rewrite of several parts of the software to allow further improvements and better stability.
- Numerous small improvements.
- Performance optimizations.
- Lots of stability improvements.
- Error on mouse leaving button still pressed (the button remained on).
- Video quality fixed (both OpenGL and DirectX).
FutureDecks Pro is available for Mac & PC, and retails for $99 USD / 79 EUR / 59 GBP.
Xylio has updated FutureDecks Pro DJ mixing software for MacOSX and Windows to version 1.0.5.
- classic DJ setup with 2 decks, pro mixer and playlists
- fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching)
- seamless intelligent looping and “skipbeat”
- automatic BPM detection (grid like) with batch-mode function
- vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake
- separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- support for VST effects and AudioUnits, eqs, filters
- analog input for microphone/turntables/CD-players, Talk-Over
- controllers supported natively (zero-configure): Behringer BCD2000/BCD3000, Hercules controllers
- additional MIDI IN with LEARN – assign knobs/switches to fx parameters
- sample player (sampler)
- record your mixes to WAV or AIFF
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector, gradual pitch bend
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer and database
- load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access
Pricing and Availability:
FutureDecks Pro is $149 / ?119 / £79