Tasty Chips has introduced the Saw Bench Synthesizer – a portable and affordable monophonic synthesizer, with a 100% analog signal path
- Small and portable, yet ergonomic. Focus on hands-on controls with good grouping and spacing.
- A four-pole diode ladder VCF, with high resonance and even self-oscillation
- Separate ADSR envelopes for VCA and VCF
- LFO with 3 waveforms, plus a Sample & Hold, for VCF
- Frequency Modulation for deep growling bass sounds
- Manual controls such for Env and LFO enable, waveform selection, ADSR mode /
- LFO switching
- MIDI controls of all digital features (envelopes, VCF cutoff, LFO, etc)
- Sturdy metal casing.
Here’s a video demo:
All sounds in the video, by Pieter van der Meer, are from the Sawbench synthesizer, except for the drum sounds.
Note: While the specs mention a ‘study metal casing’, Tasty Chips hasn’t posted any pictures of this on their site yet.
The Saw Bench Synthesizer is priced at 99 EUR incl VAT. See the Tasty Chips site for details.