Help locating part

For discussing DIY synth-building

Help locating part

Postby Dan131313 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Hello folks. I am really very sorry about this but I'm sure it will get a quick answer and then this post can be ignored. I tried a search and I have googled in an attempt at not annoying anyone but here goes...

I have a dark energy and want to make my own glide pot as I don't fancy paying £20 for a pot and a couple of bits of wires! I cannot for the life of me find the name of the component which connects the jumper cables to the PCB as seen in the picture below.

Massively embarrassed to ask but know that I have been looking for a couple of months now!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: Help locating part

Postby altitude909 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:59 pm

are you talking about the connector or the jumper in that pic? The connector looks like a standard 2 pin 0.100" connector, anything that meets that spec will work. The jumper (aka jumper shunt) is also 0.100 spaced by the looks of it
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 9:17 am

Return to Synth DIY Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests