Free Halloween Dance Song

Misc news tips that have been submitted to Synthtopia.

Free Halloween Dance Song

Postby jlewin » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:52 am

OK, I know this might be too late and would totally be my fault :( But I wasn't sure how to submit the song so I hope it can at least qualify for Free Music Friday. I've been a follower of this site for about 2 years now and have enjoyed the posts on the latest (and sometimes lamest) in electronic music.

Here's what I wrote on my SoundCloud page about my song "They're Coming" along with the direct link. If I need to post this elsewhere, please let me know or if you could pass it on to the right department, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

"Written for Halloween, "They're Coming" is a creepy but dancable tune. Like a horror films sountrack, it conjures up scenes of an approaching menace from beyond the grave. It starts with a distant threat then moves to an inescapable terror like a swarm of zombies or demons. "They're Coming" is a work of cinematic dread and dark wonder with grooves meant to be fulfiilled under a lonely, midnight moon."

http://soundcloud.com/oscillatemusicgroup/theyre-coming

By: Oscillate
When I'm not in the forum, I'm listening to Electronic music, especially techno music.
jlewin
Site Admin

Return to Synthtopia Tips