using a groove-mix of the Alesis Fusion, called "Solaris"

Open forum for anything about synthesizers.

using a groove-mix of the Alesis Fusion, called "Solaris"

Postby tlnet37 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 pm

a new experiment with a groove-mix called "solaris" here :

A mix in Alesis Fusion uses programs split-layered or superposed, using patterns and arpeggiator that you can modify in realtime, to give modulation
in the sequence.On the front panel of the Fusion, you have got 4 buttons which modulate in real time the arpeggiator. So here I began to use it for the first time and
I think that the end of the song is not correct ("dissonance" in french). I add 3 programs (Shakuhachi flute and Rkang) re-recorded in real time.

I made a slideshow with personal photos I made in an oriental park ...

cheers !
thierry
tlnet37

Re: using a groove-mix of the Alesis Fusion, called "Solaris

Postby jlewin » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:37 pm

tlnet37 wrote:a new experiment with a groove-mix called "solaris" here :

A mix in Alesis Fusion uses programs split-layered or superposed, using patterns and arpeggiator that you can modify in realtime, to give modulation
in the sequence.On the front panel of the Fusion, you have got 4 buttons which modulate in real time the arpeggiator. So here I began to use it for the first time and
I think that the end of the song is not correct ("dissonance" in french). I add 3 programs (Shakuhachi flute and Rkang) re-recorded in real time.

I made a slideshow with personal photos I made in an oriental park ...

cheers !
thierry

Nice! Is it all on the Fusion?
When I'm not in the forum, I'm listening to Electronic music, especially techno music.
jlewin
Site Admin

Re: using a groove-mix of the Alesis Fusion, called "Solaris

Postby tlnet37 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 am

thanks !

yes, absolutely !

I used a preset groove-mix called "Solaris" which is made of 6 programs with arpeggiator : shimmer bells, snappy bass, padmover mw, ethnic percussion kit, shaku jack and ebony flute. I modified the patterns in real time while I recorded the audio track .

On that, I added 3 tracks re-recorded in live : one for chords with shakuhachi, one for repetitive easy melody with shakuhachi, and a last track with an Hollow Sun freepack program called RKang pad.

All is done in the Fusion (effects too) and recorded in Presosus Studio one artist.

Cheers !
thierry
tlnet37

Return to Synth Talk