FS: DSI Tetra Synth

Equipment, synths, rare music

FS: DSI Tetra Synth

Postby oil_can » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 am

Up for grabs is a mint condition DSI Tetra I recently received in trade for some studio time. Although I love the little guy and don't want to sell, necessity requires it. Again, it's in perfect shape, but unfortunately does not include the original box or manual. $550 gets it shipped to you in the lower 48 US states, sorry, no international shipping, payment via Paypal (payment confirmed before shipping). Please let me know of any questions, thanks!
oil_can

Re: FS: DSI Tetra Synth

Postby jacques » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:22 pm

oil_can wrote:Up for grabs is a mint condition DSI Tetra I recently received in trade for some studio time. Although I love the little guy and don't want to sell, necessity requires it. Again, it's in perfect shape, but unfortunately does not include the original box or manual. $550 gets it shipped to you in the lower 48 US states, sorry, no international shipping, payment via Paypal (payment confirmed before shipping). Please let me know of any questions, thanks!

Sounds like a fair price. The Tetra is great - I'd like to see a keyboard version!
jacques

Re: FS: DSI Tetra Synth

Postby oil_can » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:27 am

yes, it is amazing, such power in a small box. LOVE the sound, haven't played with it too much (trying not to get attached) but the sequencer is killer and with the editor software it's super easy to build sounds. was worried that the lack of knobs would be an issue, but it's so easy to reassign the encoders that I haven't had a problem. anyway, thanks for looking!
oil_can

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade