hi, I run Bassadelic, we produce obscure audio samples!

Off-topic, weird news, etc...

hi, I run Bassadelic, we produce obscure audio samples!

Postby strangeflow » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello! My name's Will (aka StrangeFlow) and I run Bassadelic.com, it's an audio company/blog I launched, and we've been trying to come out with as many unique and useful audio sample packs as possible *as well as tutorials, reviews, articles and interviews with bass and edm musicians* We offer free sample packs, and there are also some that cost a little bit (but we keep them reasonably priced) and we specialize in sample packs that a lot of other audio companies don't get into...

For example, we have electro swing samples (authentic) as well as neurohop/neurofunk samples, wonky beats, glitch hop, super-epic-crash-cymbal samples, footwork/juke sounds, and lots of other products, as well as the trilogy of trap music sample packs - including beats, 500 synth/instruments and 500 trap vocals...

Among the free packs are the leaked KOAN Sound drum snares (free) and also a big package of free electric cowbell samples from a variety of different drum machines from the last thirty years. As well as a mutated hybrid of drum samples that combines the 808 and the 606. I had fun with that one ;) and there's lots more!!

Anyway, if you get a chance, please check it out. Go to Bassadelic.com, and click on the 'store' tab up at the top, and scroll through to find some free ones, some free demo's, and (perhaps) something you'd be willing to pay a few bucks for.

Anyway, thanks for reading!! :) Happy mixin!!! :D
ImageImage
strangeflow

Return to Anything goes...