I NEED help HELP finding a certain music video

Talk about your favorite electronic music artists.

I NEED help HELP finding a certain music video

Postby IKilledJennySchecter » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:35 am

I can't for the life of me remember what the name of song or artist are. I remember the video was very sleak and composed mainly of two scenes edited together. One involved an rich older woman in what I think was a convertible Mini Cooper making out with (or just dominating?) a younger woman. The older woman looked very rich and kind of hip/trendy. Then, the other scenes involved three young, attractive and fit/thin men who strip down to white underwear (trunks, or boxer briefs I think) and then stand in a line. Eventually they are totally spam, but there is this flowing line of black stuff (oil? mud? evil clouds?) that emerge from their chests or crotches (cant remember which) and eventually connect them all in some weird spam suggested line? Kind of like the wormholes in "Donnie Darko." I know the vid came out within the last four or five years, because it has a really polished, mordern, sterile look to it. I know I saw it on youtube, but I don't see it in my histroy or saved to any of my favorites. Please, any help would be so appreciated. I'm so desperate to figure this out, because it is driving me mad. Thanks.
IKilledJennySchecter

Re: I NEED help HELP finding a certain music video

Postby IKilledJennySchecter » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 am

40 views and no response...sigh. Not knowing this is driving me nuts.
IKilledJennySchecter

Postby jlewin » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 am

Wish I could help - but I'm drawing a blank on this one!
When I'm not in the forum, I'm listening to Electronic music, especially techno music.
jlewin
Site Admin

Postby pamela33 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 am

Hello to you! I want to help. How can I? What am I going to do? I am willing to be your tutor on this matter.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I go to car wraps orange county and went to spam signs orange county
pamela33

Return to Electronic Music Artists