Mopho Keyboard Features:
- Excellent “bang for the buck”: full-featured analog synth at a great price
- Real analog sound
- Immediate, hands-on control of all aspects of the sound and performance
- Compact, but with full-sized keys and wheels
- Couple with DSI Tetra for expanded polyphony
This preview video comes via AudioMIDI.com, but it’s available at other large synth vendors, too.
The Mopho Keyboard retails for a relatively sane $799.
At $799, does the DSI Mopho Keyboard make paying higher prices for vintage synths like the Sequential Circuits Pro One obsolete?
The Mopho Keyboard
The Mopho Keyboard is an affordable, full-featured mono synth with a 100% analog audio path. Mopho features 32 full-sized, semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch in a package about the same size as most 25-note controller keyboards. Choose from 384 preset sounds or craft your own with 25 soft-touch knobs and 20 switches.
Mopho features 2 oscillators, 2 sub-octave generators, a classic Curtis low-pass filter (2- or 4-pole), 3 5-stage envelope generators (ADSR plus delay), 4 LFOs, and real analog VCAs. Other features include an arpeggiator, a gated 16 x 4 step sequencer (1 sequence per program), feedback, the ability to process external audio, and an extensive modulation matrix. Tap tempo to beat match or sync the arpeggiator, sequencer, and LFOs to MIDI clock.
Integrate and automate the Mopho Keyboard with your computer and other hardware via standard MIDI jacks or with a direct USB connection. For a ridiculously compact analog poly synth, use the Poly Chain output along with a DSI Tetra to expand Mopho’s polyphony.
The Mopho Keyboard delivers the renowned DSI sound in an ultra-portable, feature-rich performance synth.
- Dimensions/Weight-Box: 7.875” x 25.5” x 15.375/13” – 13 lbs (Product inside box)
- Dimensions/Weight-Keyboard: 3.35” x 18.65” x 11.1/10” 10 lbs (Product only)