PSP N2O is a semi-modular multi-effect plug-in which offers high-quality sound processing modules that can be routed in any configuration.
- up to four sound processing operators at a time; among the available types are: morphing resonant and formant filters, eq, delay, reverb, pitch-shifter, compressor/expander, bitcrusher, distortion, full-wave rectifier and many more
- up to four modulators at a time; the list includes: LFO, envelope detector, ADSR step sequencer
- eight assignable knobs with quick MIDI learn option for convenient access to the most essential preset parameters
- built-in limiter that uses algorithms from our extremely well regarded PSP Xenon hi-definition mastering limiter
- three displays, simplified modulation setup, keyboard and mouse wheel support for easy preset creation and tweaking
- animated response plots
- sidechain (key) input
- extensive SSE optimization
- 192 factory presets
- expandable architecture – new operators and modulator types to be added in future versions while preserving backward compatibility
You can get a preview of PSP N20 above. See the PSPAudioWare YouTube channel for the full in-depth series of video tutorials on PSP N20.
PSP N20 sells for $149 at the PSP Online Store.