FunkBox v2.1 was approved blazingly fast today by Apple! If you are using FunkBox with CoreMIDI, or running it on an iPhone 3G with iOS4, or do a lot of drum box custom sample editing, you will definitely want to update as soon as possible.
If you have an iOS device that can do multi-tasking, you may also want to pick up the BassLine and MoDrum apps to play with the new multi-tasking audio features that allow you to run FunkBox simultaneously with other music apps. Thank you to Finger apps for leading the way with these extremely cool CoreMIDI features that we think are going to change music making on iOS dramatically for the better!
For iOS musicians, the FunkBox update is one more small step towards iOS MIDI nirvana. Details below.
The FunkBox v2.1 update includes:
- Fixed startup issues with iPhone 3G/iOS4
- Fixed edit drum part crash problems
- Improved CoreMIDI/sync support
- Added background / multi-tasking audio support
- Added option to disable startup sounds and/or auto-start beat in Settings app
- Added lock drum machine option
- Added master volume slider in mixer
- Increased touch size of sliders
- Misc other improvements and fixes
via Synthetic Bits