DAW Remote (App Store link) is a $2.99 wireless DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) controller, optimized for Apple Logic.
Instead of getting stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, you can use your iPhone/iPod with DAW Remote to control DAW functions anywhere in your studio (wirelessly).
Why? Because let’s face it, wires suck!
- Lightweight. Essential functions to accelerate your workflow.
- Track Control. Record, Mute, Solo, and Track Selector.
- Markers Control. Add, Delete markers. Quickly jump to previous and next marker.
- Playback Control. Play/Pause, Record, Stop
- Jog Wheel Mode (with speed adjustment). Quickly seek the right location of your song.
- Shuttle Wheel Mode. Rewind and Forward in a creativity way.
- Remote Project Save.
- Use Wi-Fi to connect with host computer
- No extra drivers required.
DAW Remote is optimized for Apple Logic, but it’s also compatible with Pro Tools, Sonar, Logic, Cubase and other MIDI-enabled-softwares, like Ableton Live. DAW Remote uses Apple Bonjour over a WIFI network.
Note: DAW Remote is only for MAC users.