DigiTech has announced the iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard – the world’s first programmable pedal board you can use with your Apple iPad.
DigiTech have also introduced the iPB-Nexus app for iPad, designed to work in conjunction with the iPB-10, which is designed to let you create you ‘ultimate pedalboard’.
- Users can drag and drop up to 10 different pedals, in any order, to each pedalboard, and can add an amp and cabinet to complete each setup.
- It offers 87 different pedals, 54 amps, and 26 cabinets to choose from.
- The iPB-10 uses multiple Audio DNA2 processors to provide no-latency signal processing with 24-bit A/D/A converters.
- The iPB-10 will work without an iPad plugged in to it. The 2 digit LED display on the unit that indicates the current preset bank, though there is also a master volume knob on the back panel of the unit. (At this time users will not be able to edit, adjust, or save presets without an iPad.)
- For those worrying about your iPad being damaged on the floor – You can connect the iPad to the DigiTech iPB-10 via an extension cable and mount the iPad on a mic stand.
The DigiTech iPB-10 is compatible with all models of iPad2 & iPad. Pricing and availability are TBA.