Eowave has announced that their mini lo-fi synth, USB and CV/gate controller, the Eowave Ribbon, is now available.
Eowave Ribbon is designed to be a mini synth, USB controller and CV/Gate controller. Here’s what Eowave has to say about Ribbon:
- MiniSynth – Ribbon has a sound generation section with one oscillator. The sound will be triggered by the position on the 4 octave ribbon. The ribbon serigraphy offers a chromatic scale of the 4 octaves. Ribbon is also sensitive to the pressure. Pressure will determine the volume. A tactile tile is dedicated to the effects modulation. Ribbon can be placed on a table or on a keyboard to add continuous play. Ribbon can also be hold like a cello neck or a guitar neck.
- A USB controller – Ribbon can be used as a USB controller. It is compatible with any MIDI software. No MIDI interface is needed. It’s also fully compatible with your IPad.
- A CV/Gate controller – Ribbon has an audio out. It can be turned into a CV/gate controller with an audio cable. Ribbon can control a modular synthesizer directly.
- 50cm ribbon (position and pressure sensitive)
- tactile pad to trigger and modulate effets
- Mini Lofi Synth
- USB I/O
- Audio out
- Free editor
- Dimensions: 60 x 4 x 1,5 cm
Eowave retails for 199 €, excl. VAT. See the Eowave site for details.