Intua has released BeatMaker 2.1, an updated version of its mobile music workstation for iOS.
Here’s what’s new in BeatMaker 2.1:
- Native iPad interface
- Support for MIDI controllers through CoreMIDI, with MIDI learning and templates
- Instruments parameters automations (LFOs, envelopes, pads settings, etc.)
- MIDI export improved with Control Change (MIDI CC) messages
- New Master track with volume, pan, and 3 FX slots
- Audio input monitoring while recording
- New “Note Repeat” mode
- Pad copy & paste on the drum machine
- Improved memory management
- Info window for monitoring CPU, memory usage, battery and controlling the audio device
- SoundCloud API now uses OAuth2
- Reduce application binary size
- Add support for bluetooth speakers and headphones (A2DP compliant)
- Many improvements in every aspect of the application
BeatMaker 2.1 is available now for $19.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used BeatMaker 2, let us know what you think of it!