Image-Line has introduced a new plugin, Groove Machine – a virtual ‘groove box’ for Mac & PC.
Here’s how they describe it:
Groove Machine’s power lies in its ability to quickly link to MIDI controllers and automate every parameter of the sampler, synth and effects channels on a PER-step basis. Get a groove happening quickly and easily and trigger samples, loops, bars or patterns on the fly from your MIDI controller or DAW software.
Getting Started With Groove Machine
Groove Machine FX Demo:
Groove Machine Live Step Entry Demo:
Groove Machine Multiple Outputs In FL Studio:
- 5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels
- 8 flexible sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers
- 10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel
- Stepsequencer with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
- Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views
- Optimized for live performance
- Internal link system for maximum compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- Ideal for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers
Groove Station is priced at US $99 through November 1, $149 thereafter.