This is a sneak preview of CNTRL:R – a new Max for Live sequencer designed by Livid Instruments and Richie Hawtin.
- Integrated with 16 pad Drum Racks in Live
- 16 steps per Drum Pad
- easily mute a whole sequence
- full envelope control for each Drum Pad sound
- control pitch, volume, pan, and filter for each step
- creative step variations for on-the fly editing
- 16th notes or triplets
- variable note value “repeat”
- create and recall up to 32 presets for each sequence
- full interactive control with CNTRL:R
More preview videos below.
Availability and pricing are to be announced.
Here’s CNTRL:R being used with the official CNTRL:R Traktor map: