At Musikmesse 2012, Clavia is introducing the new Nord Electro 4D, in time for the 10th anniversary of the first Electro.
- 61-key semi-weighted waterfall keyboard
- Drawbars as found on the Nord C2D
- Support for Nord’s expanding Sound Libraries.
- Sound improvements in the Nord Electro 4D include:
- The Organ section features a brand new tone wheel engine, derived from the organ Nord C2D.
- The Click-modeling has been improved.
- Rotary Speaker simulation with new Drive.
- The Nord Electro 4D supports Long Release suitable for legato playing and selectable String Resonance.
- Handling programs is easy with 4 Program Banks and 4 Live Locations.
- The Effect section now includes a new Delay Effect with tap-tempo, rate, amount and a stereo Ping-Pong mode.
- The USB port doubles as a USB-MIDI interface.
- Lightweight (7kg)
The Nord Electro 4D will be shown at the Musikmesse Frankfurt, March 21-24 at the Nord Booth B90, Hall 5.1. Pricing and availability are to be announced.