Beat-Machine is a new ‘retro themed’ drum computer for iOS. It combines a simple X0X style sequencer with a flexible sampler.
- Sound sampler with reverse, sample trim, interpolation, ADSR and filter
- 16 Levels mode for pitching samples to create melodies
- Full mixer with volume, pan and 2 FX sends per pad (Delay, Reverb)
- Mute grid for programming samples to mute other samples
- Import any 16/24 bit WAV via iTunes file sharing
- Create custom kits and save them
- 16 step muti touch pattern sequencer
- Adjustable pitch and velocity per step
- Create and save custom patterns
- Create patterns in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/8 or 7/8 time signature
- Up to 99 measures per pattern
- Beat quantize adjustment slider
- Adjustable latency and sample rate
- Background audio
- MIDI IN, MIDI OUT supported through CoreMIDI accessories and WiFi
- Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
Example drum kits and patterns are included to get you started.
Beat Machine is currently $.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve tried Beat Machine, let us know what you think of it!