Connect a compliant USB sound card to your iPad with the Camera Connection Kit, SyncInside will play the stereo backing tracks through the sound card and the click through the headphone.
SyncInside allows you to import clips, create playlists and add memos on clips.
- Unlimited number of clips per playlist, unlimited number of playlists
- Auto association between backing track and sync file
- Instant access to the last playlist used
- Compatible with wav and aiff files (untill 4 tracks interleaved) of any lenght and size
- Memo field for each clip
- Tagged playlist for an easier research
- Wide Padder with TouchUp to avoid hesitation
- Skip function of the playing clip and of the next one running
- Fast load button to easly manage scene’s changes
- Visualization of current time and remaining time
SyncInside manages the two stereo files syncronised play (file 1: stereo backing tracks, file 2: click and/or timecode) or a single file (4 channel interleaved).
Note: Camera Connection Kit and a Class compliant USB sound card are required to exploit the multitrack features.
SyncInside is available for US $8.99 in the App Store.