Fingerlab – the creator of DM1 Drum Machine – has introduced Musyc – a new multitouch generative music app for iOS.
Musyc offers 64 instruments (organized into 16 groups) that are controlled using a variety of physical and music controls.
Here’s a demo of Musyc in action:
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPad
- High quality sound engine
- Physical engine
- Audio track mixer (level, pitch, length, pan, mute)
- 2 effect channels with 5 effects (Delay, Overdrive, Reverb, Dalek, Compressor)
- Physical sequencer
- Motion recorder
- Advanced physical objects (planet, black hole, modulator, …)
- Real-time audio recording
- High-quality or compressed exports (DropBox, SoundCloud, Mail, AudioCopy and iTunes)
Planned future features:
- iPhone4 & iPodTouch optimization
- Import & Export song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes)
- User sound kit with samples import
- Audio background support
- Wist synchronization
- Midi synchronization
- AudioBus support
Musyc is free and its full version is available for $3.99 through an in-app purchase.
Note: Musyc is not compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3 and iPod touch 4.