Here’s an update on the Touch Board DIY toolkit for creating custom interfaces.
Since our last post about the Touch Board, the project has blown past its fundraising goals by over 300%. And they’ve release a new demo video, embedded above, that looks at using the Touch Board with MIDI.
Check it out and let us know what you think of it!
- Touch sensing
- Distance sensing
- No programming required
- Works great with Electric Paint
- MP3 Player / MIDI device
- MicroSD card socket – Change the sounds just by changing the card
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack – Works with headphones and speakers
- Lithium Polymer (LiPo) – Stand alone projects that recharge via USB
- HID capable – Turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
For more info on the Touch Board, see the Kickstarter site.