Last week, synth pioneer Wolfgang Palm (wavetable synthesis, the PPG Wave synthesizer, PPG WaveMapper for iOS) teased a new plugin on his Facebook page.
Today, Palm revealed that he will be bring PPG WaveGenerator, previously only available for iPad, to Mac OS X & Windows.
- Creation of your own waves and wavetables
- Playful sound creation simply by drawing or picking harmonics
- 256 waves assembled within a wave grid
- 3 Audio Oscillators
- 3 Noise generators, for audio and modulations
- Classic 24 dB low pass filter, combined with an overdrive simulation.
- Dual amplifier, for versatile control of 2 audio signals as well as panning.
- 13 Envelopes, for control of pitch, waveform, filter, noise, gain, and panning
- 4 LFOs
- Powerful Step Sequencer with playback arpeggiator
- Delay/Reverb effect
- Audio engine with 2 synthesis modes, and variable wave blending quality.
- Directly accessible context help for each module
- Transform pictures into a sound
- Free configurable schematic keypad, with extremely expressive modulation possibilities.
- PPG WaveGenerator comes with more than 300 sounds of all categories, created by our sound designer team.
- Transfer patches from the iPad app to the desktop app.
- Mac: VST 64 and 32bit
- Windows: VST 64 and 32bit
- AU is planned to follow shortly. Other formats are being considered.
Price: 99 Euro
Shipping Date: TBA