The DS1 MIDI Mixer is a portable solution for computer-based mixing, production and performance. The collaboration grew out of Dubspot’s need for a single controller that they could use in classrooms for teaching mixing, production, sound design and DJing.
“We could never find a single complementary controller on the market to meet our functionality and durability needs,” explains Dubspot CEO Dan Giove, “so we decided to simply build one ourselves.”
- 9 high-quality, 60mm faders.
- 44 rotary knobs with single-color backlighting.
- 1 push encoder.
- 25 RGB buttons.
- Class-compliant MIDI USB.
- Expression Pedal Input (compatible with the Livid Master Fader).
- Ultra light and heavy-duty aluminum construction.
Here’s a video overview of the new controller, via DJ TechTools:
Pricing and availability for the DS1 are to be announced.