The Livid Instruments Guitar Wing Kickstarter project – a project to develop a control surface designed to give guitar and bass players wireless control over MIDI devices – has reached its funding goal, with several weeks left.
The Guitar Wing attaches to existing guitars or basses and communicates wirelessly with your computer.
- Wireless (Bluetooth)
- Battery powered (USB charged)
- Class compliant MIDI (driverless)
- All-RGB LED lighting
- 5 Pressure sensitive pads
- 3 Touch faders
- 6 Rubber function buttons
- 4 Side selection switches
- Three axis accelerometer (for motion control)
- Rubberized clamp for easy attaching and detaching
- WingFX multi-effects software plugin (Standalone & VST)
The Guitar Wing is available to backers starting at US $179. See the project site for details.