ADDAC System has introduced the ADDAC210 Open Heart Surgery – a new Eurorack and Arduino development board that lets you breadboard synth DIY projects right on your modular.
- On/Off Power switch
- Current consumption 3 led display with short circuit protection shutdown via electro-mechanical relays triggered when above 700mA:
- 150mA, 400mA, 700mA/OFF
- Arduino shield headers in the back, usb cable comes out from the side, all arduino pins in the front panel!
- 1x breadboard
- 2x 10K Pots
- 1x 50k Pot
- 2x 100k Pots
- 1x 1M Pot
- 4x Leds
- 1x Photocell
- 2x SPST (normally open) push switches
- 1x DPDT (on/on) toggle switch
- 1x SPDT (on/on) toggle switch
- 2x SPDT (on/off/on) toggle switches
The ‘early bird’ price on the Open Heart Surgery module is 250 Euro. See the ADDAC Facebook page for more info.