Synthetic Bits has released FunkBox version 3.4, an update that adds iOS 7.1 support, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 2 compatibility.
FunkBox is an iOS app that simulates the sound and look of vintage drum machines.
Here’s what’s new in FunkBox 3.4:
- iOS 7.1 compatible
- Inter-App audio compatible
- instrument and generator modes supported
- host timeline sync for easy, tight sequenced loops
- optional host timing tweak for Garageband, Auria, Beatmaker, Cubase
- MIDI in note support for host sequencing
- remote host transport controls included
- Audiobus 2 compatible
- state saving of current box, including custom boxes
- new triggers for pattern up and pattern down
- Overall volume has been increased, if you have many parts playing at max volume at the same time you may want to lower your overall volume to avoid clipping
- “Open In…” added to audio export menu, also includes AirDrop support
- iTunes folder option added to MIDI export menu
- Swing available in external MIDI sync mode
- MIDI Continue and MIDI Song Position message support
- MIDI Clock has been tightened up, more clock improvements coming
- Various other interface tweaks and bug fixes
FunkBox is available in the App Store for US 5.99.