Synthetic Bits has released FunkBox version 3.4, an update that adds iOS 7.1 support, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus 2 compatibility.
FunkBox is an iOS app that simulates the sound and look of vintage drum machines.
Here’s what’s new in FunkBox 3.4:
- iOS 7.1 compatible
- Inter-App audio compatible
- instrument and generator modes supported
- host timeline sync for easy, tight sequenced loops
- optional host timing tweak for Garageband, Auria, Beatmaker, Cubase
- MIDI in note support for host sequencing
- remote host transport controls included
- Audiobus 2 compatible
- state saving of current box, including custom boxes
- new triggers for pattern up and pattern down
- Overall volume has been increased, if you have many parts playing at max volume at the same time you may want to lower your overall volume to avoid clipping
- “Open In…” added to audio export menu, also includes AirDrop support
- iTunes folder option added to MIDI export menu
- Swing available in external MIDI sync mode
- MIDI Continue and MIDI Song Position message support
- MIDI Clock has been tightened up, more clock improvements coming
- Various other interface tweaks and bug fixes
FunkBox is available in the App Store for US 5.99.
3 thoughts on “FunkBox Drum Machine Updated With Inter-App Audio, AudioBus 2”
Really wish they would add pitch /pan control on this app,
It has pan control, press the MST button on the main Part Mixer and it will show VOL, PAN and ACC switches for the faders.
Fab little drum machine.