This video takes a hands-on look at the MFB Dominion 1 Analog Synthesizer – the latest in MFB’s line of Dominion programmable analog synths.
The video, via GuyaGuy, is intended to give an impression of the user interface, functions and sound of the MFB Dominion 1.
- Programmable Analog Synthesizer with 3 Octave Keyboard
- 2 Ribbon Controls, Arpeggiator/Sequencer, Velocity & Aftertouch
- 3 VCOs with Waveshaping, Analog & Digital Ring modulator
- Dual-Sync and dynamic FM, Noise generator
- 12 fold redesigned four stages SED Multimode Filter
- Patchbay for connecting with world of modulars and CV/Gate
- Velocity-Routing matrix with 12 destinations
- 3 LFOs, 2 with One-Shot-Function and Reset
- 3 Envelopes with 70mm Faders
- Intuitive Handling and Quality Hardware, internal Power Supply
- MIDI Dump, In, Out, Thru
The MFB Dominion 1 is available now for 1380 Euro.