apeSoft has updated iVCS3 – its software EMS VCS3, adding iOS 8 support, MIDIBus support, Audiobus 2.1 support and more.
Here’s what’s new in iVCS3 version 1.2:
- iOs 8 support
- New Midibus support
- New Midi Clock for Sequencer Sync
- New Sequencer Relative Tempo Menù
- Audiobus 2.1 support
- New Audiobus Triggers for Sequencer play/direction/rewind
- AudioCopyAndPaste latest SDK update
- Auto name files when recording, now is more clear
- Presets Store
- Save Control Manager in Presets (see Settings)
- Save Knobs Color in Presets (see Settings)
- File Manager Audio Inline Preview
- Accelerometer Bypass Shortcut
- Keyboard Note Off Graphic bug, fixed
- UI Improvements
- Minor bug fixed
Note: the update to Audiobus 2.1 means that iOS 6 devices will no longer be able to run Audiobus with this update.
iVCS3 is available in the App Store for US $14.99.
If you’ve used iVCS3, leave a comment with your thoughts!