DJ TechTools‘ Ean Golden explains his controllerism DJ rig.
Golden does a great job of explaining the technical details of his rig, which he used in Ibiza, opening for Hawtin….
- Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus
- Kontrol X1 MK1
- Chroma Cables – used to identify different parts of the setup
- Midi Fighter Twister – used to control Deck D, sequencing drum beats
- Midi Fighter 3D – used to trigger single-shot samples, with effects mapped to the X-Y gyroscopic motion control
- Boss FX pedals – used with the send/return of the DJM-900 almost exclusively with sequenced beats on Deck D.
- Westone UM2 In-Ear Monitors and Subpac M1 – for monitoring