The Kilpatrick Audio Phenol – a new all-in-one modular analog synthesizer – is now being available via a Kickstarter project. The project has already reached half of its goal, with 40 days to go.
Here’s the official preview video:
- Banana patch system with color-coded jacks and voltages compatible with
- Kilpatrick Format and other modular systems
- Two analog VCOs – triangle, ramp and pulse outputs
- Two analog filters (low pass and high pass)
- Two analog VCAs with level control
- Two envelope generator / LFO combos with many unique features
- An LFO with sine and random output
- Internal MIDI to CV converter with DIN and USB MIDI interfaces
- Compact mixer with digital delay with over 330ms of delay time
- Digital pulse divider – divide MIDI clock or LFO output to create 4 musical time divisions
- Buffered mixer / mult / inverter with level control
- External audio input allows a stereo input to be patched like an oscillator signal – process your drum machine or other source through the system
- Designed and made in Canada using high quality parts
- Universal input power supply (100-240V) included (shipped with North American plug)
- Warranty: 1 year
The Phenol synthesizer is available to project backers for $769 CAD.
8 thoughts on “Kilpatrick Audio Phenol Now Available Via Kickstarter”
Looks and sounds really good. I really do like the form factor. I nice compact desktop unit.
I wish them the best of luck.
I love it. Price is fair i think. I wish you best of luck! and those that buy it – have fun!!!
I wish it wasn’t this time of year, I’d love to have some spare cash for this.
Fair price for sure. If I didn’t have a modular already I’d probably go for this. Way better than the crappy quality MFB Kraftzwerg I started out with and about the same price.
Had the honour of meeting Andrew Kilpatrick at a Muffwiggler synth meet last week here in Toronto. Truly great guy. Incredibly friendly and very knowledgable.
Got to play with the only PHENOL on the planet. it’s even better than you could imagine.
Also talked about him doing a Cirklon like Step sequencer!!!
This deserves all the success in the world.
This looks so amazing. If I had any spare cash, I’d be all over this thing.
So affordable for what it is. I regret not having money now.
Love the design!