Native Instruments has released an update to iMaschine, adding Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and more.
Here’s what’s new in iMaschine 1.2.0:
- Audiobus integration – chain the sound from iMaschine into apps such as GarageBand
- Inter-App Audio integration – stream audio output to other apps. Supports transport control and sync on iPad, supports transport sync on iPhone.
- Non-destructive Sample Start/Stop position editing
- Improved workflow for Track/Song Import via iTunes
- Covers and artist names shown when browsing iTunes songs
- Fixes display issues on iPhone 6+ devices
- GUI and workflow improvements
- Miscellaneous bugfixes
Note: Requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
iMaschine is available for US $4.99 in the App Store.