The developers of SampleRobot have announced a new version of the software, SampleRobot Volca-X, that they say is designed to be the Korg Volca Sample‘s ‘best friend’.
The upcoming app will let you manage, convert and dump your custom samples for the Volca Sample.
- Dump up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Save all your sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Import multiple wave files at once.
- Slice “all-in-one” files.
- Sample size calculation and progress display.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- Sophisticated auto-sampling features.
- WaveRobot editor available as option.
- Compatible with Windows and OS X.
SampleRobot Volca-X is expected to be available March 2015, priced at 39 £ / 49 € / 59 $. Details are to come at the SempleRobot site.