WaveMachine Labs today shared this new video sneak preview their upcoming Auria Pro, their iPad DAW.
Auria Pro features include full MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful audio routing, two built-in synths and more. Auria Pro retains the same extensive feature set from previous versions, including channel strips from PSPaudioware, 64-bit mix engine, AAF import/export and optional plug-ins from FabFilter.
New MIDI capabilities include:
- MIDI sequencing
- Tempo and Time-signature tracks
- Piano roll editor
- Real-time MIDI parameters including quantize, velocity shift, velocity compression, length compression, random, delay, legato and transpose
- Groove template quantizing with built-in DNA grooves (additional grooves available for purchase)
- MIDI processing functions including Transpose, Fixed Length, Velocity Gain, Fixed Velocity, Delete Notes, Delete Controller, Restrict Polyphony, Optimize Controller Data, Humanize, Delete Overlaps, Crescendo, Reverse, Pedal to Length, Velocity Rescale, Velocity Range, Velocity Curve and Compress/Limit
- FabFilter Twin 2 Analog synth built in
- WaveMachine Labs multi-format sampler built in
Other new features include:
- Powerful new audio routing with flexible busses
- Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
- Audio quantize feature
- Transient slicing
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- Unlimited tracks
- 6 AUX sends
- Project templates
- Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
Auria Pro will be available Spring 2015. priced at $49.99 USD. Existing Auria users will also be able to upgrade to Auria Pro for a reduced price. Pricing for the standard Auria version will be $24.99 USD.