Xils-Lab has introduced miniSyn’X, a new software synth, for Mac & Windows, that emulates an 80’s Italian polyphonic analog monster.
- Two synth engines that can be combined in 3 modes (Double, Split, Single )
- Single Panel GUI for each Synthesizer enginUp to 10 Oscillators per patch (Cumulative OSC technology, 2 x 5 )
- Modelled DCO Oscillators, PWM for each waveform, 0DF PWM Algorithm
- Multimode analog Filter using 3rd gen 0DF Filter technology (up to 2 per patch )
- Modelled Ultra Fast Envelope Generators (up to 4 per patch )
- Smart Load TM exclusive technology to create new interesting sounds quickly
- Gang Edit in Double and Split mode
- All parameters automatable via Midi Cc control (including Sequencer parts )
- Three mode BBD Analog Chorus Unit
- Only Serial Protected
miniSyn’X is available for 45€ (around $49) through April 17, 59€ (around $65) thereafter.