This pair of videos, via rezfilter, captures a variety of audio demos of the Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12 Analogue Synthesizer, described as a ‘no-compromise’ analog monosynth.
- Full rugged steel/aluminium case – no plastic mouldings
- Quality smooth potentiometers, fully sealed against dust
- Quality knobs with spun aluminium caps
- High grade double sided circuit board
- High Quality 16bit DAC for MIDI-CV conversion
- Very stable MIDI to CV
- Very stable analogue oscillators
- Analogue voice and modulation circuits
The Nyborg-12 is priced at £599 + tax & delivery. See the Analogue Solutions site for more info.
7 thoughts on “Sounds Of The Analogue Solutions Nyborg-12 Analogue Synthesizer”
Imagine this with memories. This sounds a really good synth. Just heard the Modulus demos today and this Nyborg demo blows it out of the water.
Where are the mini keys!!!!!!!!
You really need to get over it man. Just let it go! Its going to be ok, i promise.
Let what go?
Finally a musically good and interesting demonstration. The synth of course sounds awesome too! GAS kicking in hard….
Very nice. Loving the less talk more sound approach too on these videos. Might have to pick one up to partner with my portable rig. That b-a-s-s!!!
Bass? What bass?
I prefer pan-fried trout.