Holderness Media has introduced Johnny, the latest in its line of audio effects processing apps for iOS.
Johnny is a stereo multiwave tremolo effect, designed for Audiobus and Inter-App Audio. According to the company, Johnny is ‘perfect for adding everything from classic guitar amp style tremolo to pulsating, rhythmic multiwave modulation effects for guitar, synths, voice and more’.
All sounds in the music for this video are guitar processed with Johnny, the only synths used were for bass and drums. The mix was done with no eq or compressors, in order to show how Johnny can be used in a musical context, with as raw of a tone as possible.
The Auria project for this track is available for download, for anyone who wants to poke around with the mix and listen to the individual tracks to hear what Johnny is capable of.
- Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
- Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
- Modulate the rate of the main LFOs with a second LFO for interesting speed sweep effects.
- BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
- Audiobus compatible with state saving
- Inter-app Audio compatible
- Core MIDI compatible, works with any MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Johnny is available now for US $4.99 in the Aoo Store.
If you’ve used Johnny, leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!