At Musikmesse 2015: Interface developer iConnectivity has begun worldwide distribution of their long-anticipated iConnectAUDIO4+, their next-generation audio and MIDI interface.
iConnectAUDIO4+’s Multi-Host technology supports multiple audio and MIDI peripherals, and also multiple computing devices, all at once, performing the job of multiple interfaces and numerous cables. Any combination of up to 2 Mac, PC, and iOS devices, as well as up to 9 connected MIDI peripherals, can share iConnectAUDIO4+’s audio inputs, outputs and MIDI I/O.
- Multi-host Device ports – use 2 computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time
- Host port for connecting up to 8 MIDI peripherals (with Class-compliant devices connected to a powered hub)
- Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices.
- Standalone computer-less operation – mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class compliant MIDI
- 4 XLR – ¼” TRS combo analog inputs.
- 4 Premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- 1 X 1 regular 5 pin DIN MIDI in/out.
- 29 routable MIDI ports: Mac, PC, iOS, 5 pin MIDI DIN and class compliant USB MIDI devices
- Comprehensive audio mixing and routing between connected USB computing devices and analog outputs
- iConfig software (Mac, Windows, iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device.
- High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
- Capacitive touch user controls
- Charges an iOS device.iConnectAUDIO4+ is available now at iConnectivity resellers worldwide. For more information please visit www.iConnectivity.com or your favorite iConnectivity reseller.
Pricing and Availability. The iConnectAUDIO4+ audio/MIDI interface is available from retailers worldwide and via the iConnectivity webstore. MSRP $349 US ($299 “street” price).