M-Audio has announced that their Code Series – a new line of keyboard MIDI controllers – is now available.
The control keyboards are available in 25-, 49-, and 61-key versions.
Here’s the official intro video:
- Smooth-feel, semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch.
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads with LED feedback .
- Touch pad for X/Y axis control .
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use.
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favourite synths.
- Assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, faders, buttons (with macro ASCII support), and transport control with Mackie Control and HUI modes.
- Split keyboard with four assignable zones.
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs.
- 6 digit LED display.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3.
The Code Series is available now for US $299 for the Code 25, $349 for the Code 49, and $399 for the Code 61. See the M-Audio site for more info.