Developer Nicolas Toussaint let us know that he’s planning to produce the SoundForce SFC-Mini – a hardware controller for Minimoog-style software synths – via a Kickstarter project.
Here is the official intro video:
The SoundForce SFC-Mini is a USB controller, designed for Mini-style synthesizer plugins. It is USB-powerered, class compliant (plug & play) and compatible with Win/Mac/iPad.
A variety of colors are planned:
- 22 x rotary pots
- 21 x tact switches and LEDs
- 6 x 6-positions switches
- USB-powered class compliant device
- Dimensions: 32cm x 13cm x 4.5cm (fits in a backpack)
- Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools, Bitwig, Cubase, Reaper and much more
- Easy setup with pre-mapped preset for Mini-V/Monark
- Custom firmware for Minimonsta (as the MIDI map is fixed in the plugin)
- Also compatible with the iMini iPad app
- Can be used with any other MIDI-mappable software
- Open-source Arduino-based firmware
The SFC-Mini is available to backers, starting at €165 (about US $187). See the project site for details.