Bleep Labs has introduced the Thingamagoop 3000 – a light controlled synthesizer, effect and ‘noise friend’.
Simple controls give you access to rich and diverse sounds, from simple square and triangles waves to complex FM laser battles.
- 16bit, 44kHz Audio in and out
- MIDI in and out via the included 1/8? dongles.
- USB for reprogramming and MIDI.
- Programmable CV in and out.
- Built in speaker.
- Black, powdercoated aluminum enclosure with milled eyeball.
- 9v battery or USB powered
- Choose from 4 LED and 8 front plate colors
Here’s a video preview:
The design is complete and waiting to go into production. Bleep Labs is offering pre-orders before Dec 1, 2015 at an ‘early bird’ price of US $200 (normally $240).
See the Bleep Labs site for more info.
via Modus Op