The NS1 Nanosynth synthesizer – a tiny (220x85mm) analog modular synthesizer, coupled with an Arduino Micro platform, is now available via the Arduino Store.
The NS1 Nanosynth is a ‘Maker synth’, totally hackable and customizable, but also a capable budget modular synthesizer.
Here are the official video intros:
- saw core thermally stabilized v/oct VCO
- 12db lowpass and bandpass VCF
- two LFOs
- one loopable ADSR envelope
- a standard VCA
- two twistable attenuators
- two pot controllers
- plethora (12+!) “micro” modules, such as like mixers, multiples, sample and hold, sum/sub blocks, inverters, logic or, and, nand, analog dividers, clock dividers, fixed voltage generators and several ‘sensor blocks’.
The NS1 Nanosynth modular synthesizer is available now for US $241.