Breadandbuttersounds, which recently introduced an online Roland Boutique JP-08 Editor/Patch librarian, has announced a similar web-based patch editor for the Roland Boutique JU-06.
The editor uses the Web MIDI API, so it requires a web browser that supports it. Chrome is recommended.
- Bi directional communication with your Roland Boutique JU-06 using Sysex (Important! please see below for setting it up)
- Precision editing of all parameters. Use the sliders of your JU-06, the sliders on the web page or enter the exact value for a parameter manually (you will notice that the sliders on the JU-06 in itself are quite inexact so an editor like this is necessary for serious patch making)
- When you change patch or press Manual on your JU-06 the patch is automatically uploaded to the editor
- See parameters and learn from your favorite factory presets
- Easy access of important features like the Delay, Portamento and Bend Range
- You can save your patches if you log in using a Google Account
See the Breadandbuttersounds site for more info.