apeSoft has updated iVCS3, its software take on the EMS VCS3, to version 1.6.
The update adds Ableton Link and more.
Here’s what’s new in version 1.6.4:
- Ableton Link SDK update
- Link/Audiobus Stability improved
- MIDI assignations image bug fixed
- MIDI Toggles bugs fixed
- Inter-App Audio play MIDI Fixed
- New setting for Switches follow the Natural Touch VS Toggle
- Improved the Built-in Presets (Thanks to lala)
They shared this short video preview of version 1.6:
iVCS3 v1.6 is available for US $14.99 in the App Store.
If you’ve used iVCS3, leave a comment and share your thoughts on it!